Skill outcome: To be able to demonstrate skills learnt in a given context for authentic learning
(Using standing dive entry)
- 100m Front-Crawl (within 3:00 min)
- 100m Breaststroke (within 4:00 min)
- 100m Backstroke (within 3:20 min)
- 50m Survival Backstroke
- 50m Sidestroke
- 15m Butterfly
Survival Sequence Gold: (w/o goggles)
Dressed in swimwear, long pants and t-shirt
- Enter deep water using a compact jump
- Perform a head-first surface dive to a depth of 1.8m (and perform ear equalisation, if necessary)
- Swim 5m underwater through hoops and resurface
- Swim 45m quickly using front crawl
- Swim slowly for 50m using any survival swim stroke.
- Remove pants in deep water and make a float with it while treading water for 5min.
- Demonstrate Heat Escape Lessening Posture (H.E.L.P) technique for 1min with the self-made float
- Swim 25m with the self-made float and climb out of the water
You can contact us via Contact Form or our FaceBook page if you have any further questions.